Mar. 14, 2017 – Churchill Mortgage, a leader in the mortgage industry, celebrates 25 years in business. Since 1992, the lender has operated with zero debt, while expanding into dozens of communities nationwide to provide borrowers with a path to a smarter mortgage and debt-free homeownership.
Through fiscal responsibility and corporate stability, Churchill has evolved into one of the leading mortgage companies in America. The lender continues its operations out of its original office building in Brentwood, Tenn. and 31 of its current employees have been with the company for 10 years or more. Other notable highlights include:
- Becoming one of the only lenders in the nation to establish an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), which shares ownership and success of the company with employees and provides them with a long-term retirement benefit;
- Adding 200 mortgage professionals and establishing 16 new branches across the country since 2012;
- Maintaining its status as the only mortgage lender heard on personal finance expert and author Dave Ramsey’s nationally syndicated radio show;
- Supporting local real estate agents’ business development efforts through partnerships with Home Buyers Marketing, Inc. (HBM®) and Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. (HBM II);
- Developing free resources and hosting live events to educate borrowers on the smartest financial decisions and guide them down a path to debt-free homeownership; and
- Dedicating time, financial aid and other resources to local charitable organizations in communities across the country to assist less fortunate families and individuals, military veterans and all of those in need.
“Churchill Mortgage is a company you can trust. For over two decades, they have provided great service and the right tools to help borrowers achieve financial stability,” said long-time advocate of the company, Dave Ramsey. “Many companies define success based on the dollars coming in, but like us, Churchill defines success by the number of lives they change. They are truly committed to helping people achieve debt free home ownership. I’m honored to celebrate with my good friends at Churchill Mortgage, and congratulate them on twenty-five years of outstanding service.”
“Twenty-five years in business is an incredible achievement for any company and we’re excited to now be a part of that group,” said Mike Hardwick, president of Churchill Mortgage. “This milestone didn’t happen by chance; our employees have put in countless hours to ensure that our operations remain aligned with our core principles. Also, none of this would have been possible without the borrowers we serve. They are our foundation and the reason we continue striving to make the dream of debt-free homeownership a reality through financially sound lending practices.”