Do you want to know as much as possible about your mortgage? Most people would say yes and we agree about the importance of knowledge and communication.
When you get a mortgage, clarity is key. And at Churchill, we make sure that you know what is going on with your home loan every step of the way. We completely understand that successfully navigating the mortgage process can be trying for some people. So why not work with someone who specializes in home loans? Being left in the dark about one of your biggest investments in your lifetime can cause more stress, increased burden, and less savings.
Making a one-on-one connection with a Home Loan Specialist can be the difference-maker while looking for a home. There’s no benefit in having no support. When you’re able to have real conversations with an actual human you know it makes a difference in your success—we truly believe this!
Here's how this works:
- Initial conversation through the application: We’ll provide you with a Total Cost Analysis to give insight into your mortgage so you can better understand the process and progress. It’s like your personal mortgage blueprint!
- Application process through closing: You’ll gain access to our private mobile app to provide full visibility of your loan status which helps you and your Home Loan Specialist stay in sync. You’ll also be able to quickly upload required documents—talk about convenience!
- After closing: You’ll receive ongoing communications from your Home Loan Specialist so you have a personalized experience that you feel good about, and stay up-to-date on everything from refinancing options to becoming a debt-free homeowner.
When you’re making a big life change like owning a home, it’s necessary that you work with someone who can offer guidance along the way. Talk to a Home Loan Specialist who can walk you through various scenarios like:
- If you’re currently renting you can compare what it costs to rent versus buy.
- If you’re in the market to buy a home you can compare several properties and interest rates.
- If you’re already a homeowner you can look at your best refinancing options.
So, pick up the phone to call or text, or send your Home Loan Specialist an email when you need to ask a question or just share some information. We'd love to hear from you.