Take Your Virtual Home Tours to the Next Level!
The virtual home tour has become an added asset to Realtors and sellers over the last few years. But in the current environment virtual showings and tours have proven to be an agent's most valuable asset for home sellers and home buyers.
Mastering the craft of a virtual tour will increase buyers' engagement and delight your sellers. With these step-by-step tips you too can have a virtual listing that sells!
Step 1: Pre-production Prep
- Make sure your new listing is prepped and ready for home buyers.
- Get your team of specialists (stagger, photographer, videographer) involved.
- Interview the seller to highlight unique qualities of the property.
Step 2: Production
- Use a software, like Zoom, that will record your screen and video camera simultaneously.
- Have your script prepared.
- Have all the windows in your browser ready to-go for easy toggling.
- Set up your camera to have natural light on your face.
- Don't forget to push record!
Step 3: Post Production Promotion
- Upload your guided virtual tour to all of your social media accounts.
- Post to your local Buy/Sell/ Trade pages.
- Upload to the MLS and make sure your video populates on all home search websites.
- Send your video to your database of buyers as well as to other agents to encourage their buyers.
With these simple tips, you too can master the guided virtual tour.